About the Event
The Parish Fair is a three day event open to the community at large. This annual tradition brings together the Church of the Little Flower and St. Theresa Catholic School families for a weekend full of family thrill and fun for everyone!
The Parish Fair will take place at the St. Theresa Catholic School grounds. Throughout the weekend you will enjoy games, rides and great food in a family atmosphere.
See you there!
- Friday | December 6th
- 6:00-11:00 pm
- Enjoy the first night of the parish fair with good food and great rides!
- Saturday | December 7th
- 3:00-11:00 pm
- Extra hours today! Enjoy lots of fun and great surprises!
- Sunday | December 8th
- 12:00-8:00 pm
- Come early for our early bird special! Grandparents will get discounts if they bring their grandkids!
Showcase your company at our largest Parish Event
- Reach our Coral Gabbles Community at large.
- Support a 94-year educational tradition.