Thank you for your interest in St. Theresa Catholic School. We encourage all parents to apply early, as applications for any new students are due in January of the prior school year. Please contact Nathalie Gonzalez at email@example.com.
Applications are now Closed. Please contact the Admissions Director, Nathalie Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in more information regarding Admissions.
2021 — 2022 School Year Application Process*:
- January 15, 2021: Deadline to submit New Student Applications
- Saturday, February 6, 2021: Testing for Incoming Pre-K3 students: By Appointment Only
- Saturday, February 20, 2021: Testing for Incoming Pre-K4 and 1st – 7th grade students: By Appointment Only
- Saturday, February 27, 2021: Testing for Incoming Kindergarten: By Appointment Only
- March: Acceptance letters will be sent
*Subject to change.
The following documents are REQUIRED at the time of application. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- Birth Certificate
- Applicable Sacramental Records (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation)
- Grades (Previous Year's Complete Report Card and Current Year's Report Card)
- Pastor's Letter of Recommendation (If not a member of COTLF)
- Teacher's Letter of Recommendation
- Family Picture
Please note that application does not guarantee acceptance.